Mountain to Ocean Yoga Retreat
North Coast of Bali, 27 July – 2 August, 2019
Ready to reconnect with your inner guidance?
Then join us on a retreat where you can come away feeling empowered!
WELCOME TO PARADISE… A PLACE WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE!
In Bali life moves at a different pace so you’ll find all the space you need to relax and get clarity.
Do you often feel disconnected from yourself and others, wishing you could relax and be more at ease and trust in the flow of life?
Enjoy daily yoga and meditation designed to give you practical tools for cultivating connection and mindfulness. Share the week with like-minded people, form deep connections and friendships that you can take home with you.
So why should you join us?
- You know you deserve a whole week of being pampered and nourished with delicious healthy organic meals, daily yoga, and massage.
- Spending a week relaxing in a tropical paradise will give you the much needed recharge you’re longing for.
- Your physical and emotional health are important to you and you’d like to gain more flexibility in your body and mind.
Gaia Oasis Mountain retreat is nestled amongst lush gardens with expansive views over the valley to distant glimpses of the ocean. Here the earth elements of nature combine with the vitality of rural Bali, to create an environment where you can reconnect and rejuvenate.
Enjoy lazing in and around the salt water pool, built on a mountain terrace, with uninterrupted views across the verdant orchards to where the distant ocean meets the sky.
Our yoga sessions will be in Gaia’s peaceful Lotus Room, overlooking a lotus-filled pool and lush green surroundings. In this beautiful setting, you can relax, meditate deeply and reconnect with your inner guidance.
No traffic, no one demanding your time, just the silence of nature to enhance your relaxation.
Gaia Oasis is your own private slice of paradise on the secluded North Coast of Bali. Away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist areas, this untouched part of Bali will reveal the authentic side of the Balinese lifestyle, culture and tradition.
The staff at Gaia Oasis are eager to help and go out of there way to make your Balinese experience amazing.
- Deluxe Private: Your own Bali styled room with king bed and outdoor bathroom.
- Standard Private: A more simple styled room with a queen bed and bathroom. (Only 2 of these rooms available).
- Deluxe Twin: Sharing a Bali Styled large room with 2 beds and outdoor bathroom.
Please note that this Mountain retreat is spread out through the hills so you have to be prepared to walk up and down stairs as you move about the resort.
Tantalise your taste buds with all the flavours of traditional Balinese cooking; fragrant rice, peanut sauce, chilli and coriander. Bite into the bright pink flesh of a juicy dragon fruit and enjoy the amazingly colourful and vibrant tropical fruits that make every meal feel like you’re eating a rainbow.
Gaia Oasis has their own organic gardens so you’ll be eating the freshest and most delicious natural produce. Straight from the garden to your plate.
The meals are lovingly prepared by the staff and you can taste this in every nurturing and nourishing mouthful.
Want to get your tastebuds talking? Imagine biting into delicious fresh and fragrant rice paper rolls, mangostein salad, Jackfruit tofu sambal and vegetables cooked in banana leaves. And for desert… Balinese coconut pancake drizzled with local honey. Yum!
If you have special dietary needs – simply let us know and we’ll take care of it!
- Daily yoga and workshops focused on cultivating mindfulness and gaining clarity, purpose and power.
- Daily meditation and breath work… Take home powerful techniques that you can easily integrate into your life.
- Divine guided visualisations every evening to help you relax and have a peaceful nights sleep.
- Optional cleansing ceremony with a Balinese Priest at a sacred site where the ocean meets an underground hot spring.
- Optional sunrise boat trip out to spot dolphins.
Leave your shoes and your cares at the door…and step into a brand new YOU!
So what can you expect from 7 days in your slice of Bali Paradise? What would it feel like to come away from a nourishing week of pampering with the clarity, courage and strength to manifest your hearts desires? Imagine coming home with a renewed lust for life and a feeling so positive about what you can create for your life. Let us support you through your journey of growth and transformation and help you rekindle your passion to live in your heart.
A typical day in Bali Paradise…
Wake to the sound of the birds and wander down to the peaceful yoga space to enjoy a fun, dynamic and meaningful yoga class that will leave you feeling fabulous and ready for a delicious breakfast.
The next couple of hours are for swimming, reading by the pool or perhaps pampering yourself with a healing massage before a relaxed morning workshop with discussions on yogic philosophy and how to live our authentic truth.
After a blissful morning sit down to a relaxed nutritious lunch.
Late afternoon we’ll gather together for a lush restorative yoga class that will rejuvenate and replenish.
Spend the sunset in reflection as you process the learnings of the day and feel bathed in light and gratitude.
Enjoy a tantalising buffet meal surrounded by relaxed conversation, plenty of laughter and joy filled company.
After dinner our evenings are spent being lulled into dreamland with yoga nidra that help you have the most amazing nights sleep.
- 7 days and 6 nights’ accommodation at Gaia Oasis Mountain retreat on the beautiful secluded north coast of Bali, complete with tropical gardens & large salt water swimming pool.
- All meals included. 6 Daily healthy & nutritious breakfast, 6 lunches & 6 dinners.
- Daily yoga with two inspiring teachers that create dynamic, fun practices that will invigorate, rejuvenate and increase physical and mental flexibility. Classes are suitable for everybody and include dynamic, restorative and yoga nidra.
- Meditation sessions that provide a chance for stillness and silence without the pressures of the daily grind.
- A free shuttle to Gaia Oasis ocean retreat where there is snorkelling equipment to explore the ocean.
- Your choice of deluxe or standard room, twin or private. All rooms have en suites and are a unique Balinese style set in peaceful garden surroundings.
- Free wifi, unlimited filtered water & complimentary tea/coffee.
Twin Deluxe Room: $1390 per person
Private Standard Room: $1540 per person (only 2 rooms available)
Private Deluxe Room: $1640 per person
Early Bird Offer until Feb 28th 2019 only $1,250 ! (twin share- see below for options )
Private single room options available = +$150 for standard room
+$250 for De-luxe upgrade
- Round trip airfares.
- Travel insurance.
- Any additional spa treatments and food you order off the menu outside of meal times.
- Optional activities; boat trip to see the dolphins, cleansing ceremony, trekking, volcano climb & any other activities not included in the itinerary. These can all be organised for you at a small extra cost.
- All alcoholic beverages.
- PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST HAVE 6 MONTHS ON YOUR PASSPORT TO ENTER BALI
Beautiful place, Beautiful people. Just kick back and enjoy. Kevin
Retreat organiser and facilitatorStephanie is a passionate and experienced Yoga teacher with 9 years teaching experience and a qualified Yoga Therapist.
She began her journey on the path of healing , in England – moving to London to study Psychology at University, with studies of Philosophy and Sociology
Finishing university with a BSc Degree ,she felt called to quell her curiosity for both travel and Spirituality, and undertook several intensive Meditation retreats, overseas and in Australia, which laid the groundwork for the depth , insight and experience in her therapeutic teachings today.
Having completed her 420 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in 2009, she began to teach in Sydney .
The following year she gained qualifications in Kids Yoga teacher training & began teaching yoga also to children, and explored alternative healing techniques of Reiki and Theta Healing .
Stephanie has worked for many years as a support worker for children & adults who have autism, cerebal palsy, and other complex disabilities.
In 2015 she completed 300 hrs in Yoga Therapy training .
Teaching at several studio’s around Sydney, Stephanie brings a focus on alignment and technique to her students, and infuses her classes with warmth, nurturing, joy and a sense of playfulness.
Retreat co-facilitatorMy life’s motto is “Live the life you love… Love the life you live”. It’s a joy to share this lust for life in the retreats I run. I’m passionate bringing people together to share in community and about fostering an internal connection that brings the individual and the collective in flow with their heart and soul.
Becoming a mother two years ago has taught me a lot about acceptance and surrendering and I believe I weave this into my teaching in a unique and powerful way. I aim to bring a nurturing warmth into all of my offerings and inspire others to connect deeply to their own inner guidance.
Seven years ago I dropped everything and traveled around the world for a year. After this travel I knew that I wanted to lead retreats and conscious travel around the world. It lit a desire within me for everyone to experience this feeling of deep connection that you access when you step out of your routine and into the world.
I’ve been teaching yoga for 10 years and during that time I’ve run 13 retreats in Bali, Mexico and Australia. I’m continually humbled to be able to witness people’s personal transformation during these retreats.
My ultimate goal is to live an empowered life in flow with my soul and to inspire others to connect deeply to their own divinity so that together we birth a world of love and freedom.
Bali is like a 2nd home to me, in the last eight years I’ve visited ten times, run nine retreats, and collectively spent over 10 months there. I love the Balinese way of life, it inspires me to slow down, be more mindful and create the space I need to allow my heart to sing.