Soul Flow Birthing Ceremony
Empowering, honouring and celebrating women in their pregnancy and birthing journey.
This ceremony is to prepare and connect mother and baby for the birthing journey they’re about to embark on together. Through ceremony, ritual and spiritual practices we help the mother feel connected to her baby, empowered in her ability to birth and supported practically and emotionally.
We offer practical tools and natural solutions for pain relief, promoting feelings of calm and for having a powerful birthing experience. This ceremony can be done with your partner, your sisterhood or alone and is best done closer to the birth (at some time in the 3rd trimester).
Soul Flow Birthing Ceremony includes:
- A caring and nurturing facilitator leading the ceremony (or 2 facilitators if you choose to add on the Sound Healing)
- Welcome prayer thanking the custodians of the land and calling on the energy of the ancient ancestors to support the ceremony about to take place.
- A prayer acknowledging the birthing journey the mother and baby are about to embark on.
- An Altar of flowers and crystals – enjoy being surrounded by beautiful flowers and crystals.
- Sing mantra – playing our harmonium we’ll lead you in a beautiful song.
- Om Bath – bathe you in a sea of healing Om’s that connect you to the energy of the earth.
- Showering words of love upon the mother that will support her on her journey of birthing.
- Massage the mother with essential oils and decorate her with flowers.
- Reiki Healing to support you energetically.
- Singing and dancing around the mother using drums and meaningful women medicine song
- Make Blessing bundles – either with the mother, the couple or the group we take a piece of fabric and fill it with special herbs and whisper words of love and blessing for the mother the baby and the birth. This is tied together to make a necklace for the mother to take with her to the birthing room.
- Guided Visualisation relax with a beautiful guided journey that will calm the nervous system and connect you with your inner strength.
- A take home package: receive a yoga practice designed for the latter stages of pregnancy, a handout of the essential oils that support you in birthing and how to use them. An MP3 of a guided meditation, visualising you and your baby birthing. As well as information on the foods and acupressure points that can encourage the baby to come and a spiritual practice so you can continue to strengthen your connection to your baby and your belief in your power and strength.
TIME: 1.5hrs (time includes setting up the space at your home)
Cost is for the mother and up to 10 guests. More than 10 guests please add $20 extra per each additional guest and keep in mind the ceremony will take more time. This is a wonderful thing for your friends to gift you.
Please note that by adding these on the time for the ceremony will be extended.
Sound Healing let the divine sounds of crystal bowls fill you with healing love and encourage a deeper connection with the baby. I can’t recommend highly enough the addition of this offering as part of your ceremony.
Making a Talisman – End up with a beautiful and meaningful hanging mobile for your baby’s room that is created by everyone weaving a thread. This is a Peruvian tradition where the elders gather to weave a talisman made up of the threads of everyone’s dreams for the baby that’s about to enter the world.
Belly painting. Let the creativity of artist, Jo Bell, bring to life your baby bump with beautiful and meaningful images.
Crystal Healing – using crystals to bring you into alignment with your strength and help you harness your power for your pregnancy and birthing journey (this is only available when you add on the Belly Painting)
Despacho – a Peruvian ceremony celebrating bountiful mother earth and in this gratitude comes the power to manifest what you want into being.
Crown of flowers for the mother
Jar of love an exercise where you’re given a beautiful jar that you and your friends can write down all they hope for the pregnancy, birthing and the mother and baby’s journey.
Purchase the doTERRA essential oil kit that comes with all the oils needed to support you in your journey of pregnancy, help you sleep, give you energy, relieve reflux or nausea. (valued at $TBC)
Photographer to capture this special day
Catering – have someone take care of all the details so you can enjoy the day without any preparation. – have someone take care of all the details so you can enjoy the day without any preparation.
Optional: If mother has already had the Soul Flow Pregnancy Ceremony then there’s the option of doing a smaller 1hr ceremony. We can discuss what this would look like and what you want included and cost accordingly.: If mother has already had the Soul Flow Pregnancy Ceremony then there’s the option of doing a smaller 1hr ceremony. We can discuss what this would look like and what you want included and cost accordingly.