Terms and Conditions
Soul Flow Collective is not liable to you or any other party for any loss or damage suffered directly or indirectly through your use of this website even where Soul Flow Collective or its agents or employees are notified or advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. This includes, but is not limited to, liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damage or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
- access, use or inability to access or use this website
- reliance on the contents of this website
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission
- any interference with or damage to your computer or computer system, including from viruses and any other harmful software. You must take your own precautionary measures to protect your computer or computer system from harmful software such as viruses;
- any use of or access to any other website linked to this website.
This website has been prepared from sources and materials believed to be accurate at the time of publication. Soul Flow Collective does not warrant that the information on this website is accurate, free from error or current. Soul Flow Collective is under no obligation to you to update and maintain the currency of the information on this website, and is not liable for errors that occur because the information is not up to date.
In making these disclaimers and in your agreeing to be bound by them, Soul Flow Collective does not purport to exclude any rights or terms implied by law that cannot be excluded, such as any rights arising under the Trade Practices Act and other comparable State and Territory legislation in Australia. All other conditions, warranties, rights, remedies and terms are excluded.
Soul Flow Collective liability for breach of any terms, warranties, rights or conditions implied by law that cannot be excluded is limited to the following at the option of Soul Flow Collective:
- In the case of services:
- the supply of the services again or
- the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- In the case of goods:
- replacing the goods
- supply of equivalent goods
- repair of such goods
- payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods or
- the cost of having the goods repaired.
All material on this website is subject to copyright under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth of Australia) and through various international treaties and agreements under the laws of other countries. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, Soul Flow Collective owns copyright in or is otherwise entitled or licensed to reproduce all the material on this website.
Other than for the purpose of the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth of Australia), or as otherwise stated below, no material on this website may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written consent of Soul Flow Collective . A person may copy material on this website:
- to store copies of the material on a computer for private and non-commercial viewing and/or
- to print copies of the material for a non-commercial purpose, provided that the material is attributed to Soul Flow Collective retains all marks Soul Flow Collective ownership and includes this notice.
Soul Flow Collective is a registered business in New South Wales.
Material provided on the website is copyright protected. All trademarks reproduced on this website are owned by their respective owners and may be subject to certain rights both in Australia and overseas. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on this website, without the written permission of Soul Flow Collective or the relevant trade mark owner.
This website contains hyperlinks to other websites for the use and information of its users and their convenience. Soul Flow Collective makes no warranty or representation as to the reliability or accuracy of the information contained on these linked websites.